Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

There is a God - BACON CAMP

Options
Now to plan a trip to my Wife's home state around these same dates and use the ole "This trip is for you honey"......

https://www.simplemost.com/camp-bacon-real-thing-delicious/

Franklin, Tn
LBGE - Cast Iron Grate - Flameboss 300 - BGEtisserie

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,405
    Options
    @TN_Sister_State - Should you make it to Zingerman's grab some of their coffee spicy rub.  Cleaned them out a few years ago.  Definitely works well with beef and poultry.  (They may have co-opted @Mickey 's recipe  ;) )
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Archery at Bacon ans Bourbon camp:
    OK, put this pound of bacon on your head, and, uhm, don't move.........
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Fred19Flintstone Posts: 8,168
    Options
    Zingerman's rocks!  I used to work down the street from them.  I looked at their schedule and this starts next week!  I was scheming on how I could get down there until I noticed the prices to attend.  Yowza!  Pass.
    Flint, Michigan
  • TN_Sister_State
    TN_Sister_State Posts: 1,130
    Options
    Zingerman's rocks!  I used to work down the street from them.  I looked at their schedule and this starts next week!  I was scheming on how I could get down there until I noticed the prices to attend.  Yowza!  Pass.
    Yea those prices are way too high, i would rather stay local and attend the food and wine festival down here. 
    Franklin, Tn
    LBGE - Cast Iron Grate - Flameboss 300 - BGEtisserie

• Smokin_Trout
    Smokin_Trout Posts: 506
    Options
    15 minutes away and the prices are exactly why I will never be there.