Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What are you doing this summer? (dates you'll be gone, what is your address, # of eggs, etc.)

Legume
Legume Posts: 14,602
Just curious, asking for some internet friends.

Comments

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,944
    7, 12515 Research Blvd #400, Austin, TX 78759

Gone May 20th - 27th.

4 Eggs including an XXL and a rare blue chimanea.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    I'll be doing some smoking and some cooking.  Got the new Egg ready for cooking only.  Other one is for smoking.  Not sure of the mix.  Maybe 70/30 or 60/40.  

Been busy now doing some number crunching on how much I've cooked this year, but I'm perplexed on what I smoked vs. what I cooked.  

Any who... I'm following this one!  
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • SmokingPiney
    SmokingPiney Posts: 2,282
    edited May 2017
    I plan on keeping my Egg and Assassin as busy as I can this summer.  :)
    South Jersey Pine Barrens. XL BGE , Assassin 24, Weber Kettle, CharBroil gasser, AMNPS 
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,795
    We'll be in Costa Rica in a few weeks celebrating my daughter's graduation from college. The security guards in my neighborhood will probably help you load my XL into your car. That's why I won't tell you dates or my address. 

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Legume
    not far from a Rudy's @Ozzie_Isaac you should be excited.  if you really are going to be in Austin, give a shout.
  • Legume
    Foghorn said:
    We'll be in Costa Rica in a few weeks celebrating my daughter's graduation from college. The security guards in my neighborhood will probably help you load my XL into your car. That's why I won't tell you dates or my address. 
    no, no, no, just asking for some friends.  besides, nobody here to help me unload an XL.
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    working the rest of the month.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Arsenal-Just a small wore out and broken down Weber kettle. No other means to cook at all.

Git some!
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Legume said:
    not far from a Rudy's @Ozzie_Isaac you should be excited.  if you really are going to be in Austin, give a shout.
    No dates for Austin yet, but hopefully soon.  Will defintely give you a shout.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,008
    My parents had two idiots try to break into their house with a crowbar a few weeks ago. They were too stupid to realize that my Dad works from home. They were gone the second my Dad went out to confront them. They were lucky they didn't get inside. It might not have ended so well
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262

I chased two theives out of my house.  I now know what true rage is.  I'd have done my very best to end them if I could have caught them.  I was wearing flip flops unfortunately.

Phoenix 
  • Theophan
    Theophan Posts: 2,654
    Legume said:
    What are you doing this summer? (dates you'll be gone, what is your address, ...
    Oh, yeah, OK, sure!  I'll be posting to the entire WORLD on the Internet what my address is and when I WON'T BE THERE so the house will be empty and people might want to check out what they might want to grab while I'm gone.  Yep, I'll get right on that...

;)
  • Hntnhrd
    Hntnhrd Posts: 713
    Going to Mexico fishing in a couple weeks. Made arrangements for the dogs to go to a kennel, I also made arrangement last  night for my egg and blackstone to go there also!!! Never can be to safe.
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Wolfpack said:
    1600 Pen ave

be gone pretty much every weekend smacking the little white ball around

have a yuge egg- it's the best really

trust me- no one makes eggs like I do
    The orange one? I
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    dmchicago said:
    Wolfpack said:
    1600 Pen ave

be gone pretty much every weekend smacking the little white ball around

have a yuge egg- it's the best really

trust me- no one makes eggs like I do
    The orange one? I
    Thats the one!  With a fake dome too.
  • bucky925
    bucky925 Posts: 2,029
    edited May 2017
    We will  be away over sea's from now until November.  Come get some.   ;)  He is my grilling buddy, so he's kind of protective of the grills

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,168
    Supposedly not an unusual posting thread over on "Bookface" but I have no direct interaction in that universe.  It's early Friday PM, there may be some enlightening posts to follow.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    lousubcap said:
    Supposedly not an unusual posting thread over on "Bookface" but I have no direct interaction in that universe.  It's early Friday PM, there may be some enlightening posts to follow.  
    I believe LEO has been achieved my brother!  Enjoy Derby Day!  Love Derby Day.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • lousubcap
    @bgebrent-  gotta be better than today.  Thermo never broke 50*F and rained all day.  Slightly less rain and somewhat warmer on tap for Derby.  This is a tough one to sort out.  Too many good horses and no real super-star.  Definitely gonna be a track contribution day for sure.  But gotta have some skin in the game.  Onward and upward.  Have a great Friday and weekend.  
    Go baby, go!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Legume
    Hmmm, Costco liquor store had four handles of Weller Reserve left at $31, this is a bourbon weekend, right?
  • lousubcap
    Aren't all weekends bourbon fueled?   Just some more than others.  This being Derby weekend means it falls well into the "more than others" category.
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Be up to the lake every weekend.  Benelli's at the ready wherever we are.  Friends diminishing if they come by here.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • blind99
    blind99 Posts: 4,971
    lousubcap said:
    Aren't all weekends bourbon fueled?   Just some more than others.  This being Derby weekend means it falls well into the "more than others" category.
    @lousubcap cap, I like the way you think!
    Chicago, IL - Large and Small BGE - Weber Gasser and Kettle