Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: let this be a warning - LOL :OT

Options
RRP
RRP Posts: 25,922
as a warning to the high school kids who think they can "always" get a job doing something. Well...maybe not!

http://www.wimp.com/these-automated-package-sorting-robots-are-totally-mesmerizing/

Comments

• johnkitchens
    johnkitchens Posts: 5,227
    Options
    That was awesome! 

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    Like little R2s
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,196
    Options
    @RRP why would they work?  They are owed a living wage, which is at least $100k a year.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,794
    Options
    Ron, when I saw the title; "let this be a warning", my first thought was that you were going to buy the forum and ban me =)

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    SGH said:
    Ron, when I saw the title; "let this be a warning", my first thought was that you were going to buy the forum and ban me =)
    I hear he's got enough money to do that three times over.  No offense Mr. Ron, sir.
    Flint, Michigan
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,794
    Options
    SGH said:
    I hear he's got enough money to do that three times over.  No offense Mr. Ron, sir.
    He could buy the forum with just his pocket money :D

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out.