Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Lamb Burgers with Feta Aioli & Greek Fries

bgebrentbgebrent Posts: 16,632
Grilled ground lamb with carmelized onion, spinach  and feta aioli.  Butter-grilled buns.  Egged fries dressed with feta, oregano, mint, rosemary and lemon zest.  I'm stuffed!

Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga

Comments

• Damn man...that looks great! 
  • paqmanpaqman Posts: 2,776
    Looks good!

Doug
    Wayne, PA
    LBGE, Weber Kettle (gifted to my sister), Weber Gasser

"Two things are infinite:  the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"   Albert Einstein
  • Cookbook_ChipCookbook_Chip Posts: 1,239
    Oh wow!  Never had a lamb burger. Serious jones now!
    Lovin' my Large Egg since May 2012 (Richmond, VA) ... and makin' cookbooks at http://familycookbookproject.com
    Stoker II wifi, Thermapen, and a Fork for plating photo purposes
  • GrillSgtGrillSgt Posts: 1,879
    Great stuff. Lamb mmmmmmm.
    Woodford & Barren Co. KY

LBGE, XLBGE, 2 Weber Genesis, Weber 22" kettle

I’d kill for a Nobel Peace Prize

• WolfpackWolfpack Posts: 2,682
    Wow- those sound awesome. Love lamb burgers- wish I could get the kids to eat them.  
    Greensboro, NC
  • bgebrentbgebrent Posts: 16,632
    Wolfpack said:
    Wow- those sound awesome. Love lamb burgers- wish I could get the kids to eat them.  
    I hear you brother Wolfpack.  These only came into the rotation after all 5 kids were gone.  I could eat them every night!
  • northGAcocknorthGAcock Posts: 10,257
    You should be ashamed of your self eating a little ol lamb. Actually that looks excellent.
    Columbia, South Carolina with a Medium, MiniMax & a 17" Blackstone

“Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.”
    You should be ashamed of your self eating a little ol lamb. Actually that looks excellent.
    No shame here Robin!  I eat a lot of little lamb!  How bout our boys?!
  • northGAcocknorthGAcock Posts: 10,257
    bgebrent said:
    No shame here Robin!  I eat a lot of little lamb!  How bout our boys?!
    It's been fun to watch. Watched out at the Yard tailgate last night. Streaming in the parking lot with the sound blasting over stereo. Almost like I was there.
    Columbia, South Carolina with a Medium, MiniMax & a 17" Blackstone

“Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.”
  • JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 11,861
    It's like you're a man possessed these days Brent!  Holy cannoli!
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." - NdGT

"The truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand." - DT

• EoinEoin Posts: 1,663
    Nice!
    It's like you're a man possessed these days Brent!  Holy cannoli!
    Just weekend opportunities my brother.  Only possessed by bball.  Probably owe you an apology for my last post.  See you soon my friend.