Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

FYI - Blackstone 28" Shelton Ct

Options
Shelton Ct Walmart 
I'm seeing 7 in boxes and 1 floor model

Comments

• Hntnhrd
    Hntnhrd Posts: 713
    Options
    I still am wondering why they are blowing these out. New model coming out??
  • Eggscuses
    Eggscuses Posts: 399
    Options
    I don't know. But I'm getting this urge to get one.
  • Hntnhrd
    Hntnhrd Posts: 713
    Options
    Pull the trigger. I use mine as much as my egg. I bought the 55 inch cover a wmart for 9.99 and it fits the 28 perfectly
  • odie91
    odie91 Posts: 541
    Options
    my walmart only has a floor model and i don't feel like having to bring a toolbox over to disassemble the darn thing....  =\
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    Options
    odie91 said:
    my walmart only has a floor model and i don't feel like having to bring a toolbox over to disassemble the darn thing....  =\
    The legs fold up for easy transport. You should be able to fit it in a trunk or back seat
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • HofstraJet
    HofstraJet Posts: 1,156
    Options
    odie91 said:
    Did you check other local stores with the Brickseek link I posted in the other Blackstone threads?
    Two Large Eggs, 6 gal Cajun Fryer, and a MiniMax in Charlotte, NC - My New Table
    Twitter: @ Bags
    Blog: TheJetsFan.com
  • odie91
    odie91 Posts: 541
    Options
    odie91 said:
    Did you check other local stores with the Brickseek link I posted in the other Blackstone threads?
    I did. That's how I found this one.  Said store has 3 in stock but I could only locate the floor model.  Thanks for the link BTW.  Maybe I can haggle 20% off for the floor model lol
  • stv8r
    stv8r Posts: 1,127
    Options
    I love my 28"   For that price it's a no brainer
  • CtTOPGUN
    CtTOPGUN Posts: 612
    Options
     Thanks for posting this. I probably would not have searched for local possibilities at these closeout prices. I am sure I did not need one as I have a 36" already. But for a $100 investment I have a more portable option or an extra cooking surface.

There was some 17" versions in stock as well but those would be way too small for me and at the same $100 cost as the 28" version.

Jim
    LBGE/Weber Kettle/Blackstone 36" Griddle/Turkey Fryer/Induction Burner/Royal Gourmet 24" Griddle/Cuisinart Twin Oaks/Pit Boss Tabletop pellet smoker/Instant Pot

BBQ from the State of Connecticut!

Jim