Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

. . . "Great Again"

Options

Comments

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Ugh, can't we leave the political BS on Facebook?
    It's a free country brother.  Nobody's forcing you to read the thread.
    Who said I read it?  Just disappointing to a new member...
    You have about three dozen other threads to choose from brother.  Variety is the spice of life and all that.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • VB_egger
    VB_egger Posts: 364
    edited February 2017
    Options
    @SmokeySailor, welcome. Also that dude is ridiculous. He uses a cooking forum to push his opinion on politics. 
    VA Beach
  • buzd504
    buzd504 Posts: 3,824
    Options
     dumbmasses ... lieing!
    anus
    NOLA
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    VB_egger said:
    @SmokeySailor, welcome. Also that dude is ridiculous. He uses a cooking a forum to push his opinion on politics. 
    Yeah, all of my threads and posts are about politics.  Obviously.  Anyone can see that.  Just look for yourself.
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,360
    Options
    VB_egger said:
    @SmokeySailor, welcome. Also that dude is ridiculous. He uses a cooking forum to push his opinion on politics. 
    People that participate in these sort of threads are willing participants. It's a mater of freedom of choice.

If it bothers you so why, are you commenting in the same threads you loathe???

Just curious.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• VB_egger
    Options
    No clue man, don't really care either. But when I do spend time here that's what your doing. Perception is everything, not that mine matters but I think yours does. have you put any thought into what you want to comment on next Friday lol. It's only 6 or so days away..  
    VA Beach
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    VB_egger said:
    No clue man, don't really care either. But when I do spend time here that's what your doing. Perception is everything, not that mine matters but I think yours does. have you put any thought into what you want to comment on next Friday lol. It's only 6 or so days away..  
    Probably not enough time for you to learn Engrish though.
  • CTMike
    CTMike Posts: 3,247
    Options
    VB_egger said:
    Probably not enough time for you to learn Engrish though.
    Ouch John.
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • CTMike
    Options
    I love these Friday night threads, so much butthurt on both ends of the political spectrum. Unfortunately I am at work tonight and can't partake of any adult beverages.
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    CTMike said:
    I love these Friday night threads, so much butthurt on both ends of the political spectrum. Unfortunately I am at work tonight and can't partake of any adult beverages.
    How's the nukular fire burning these days Mike? ;)
  • CTMike
    Options
    Billions of atoms being split every minute, resulting in trillions of electrons going out onto the grid every second so that you can charge your smart phone. ;)

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • SmokeySailor
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    VB_egger said:
    People that participate in these sort of threads are willing participants. It's a mater of freedom of choice.

Just curious.
    It may be a free country but you're violating the rules of the forum: 

This forum is about food, cooking, having fun with your EGG and similar topics ... please don’t post links or images or create posts that are irrelevant for the purpose of this forum, which includes insulting, offensive, racist, sexist, political, discriminatory, obscene or vulgar remarks or any post which may be found to be in violation of any law or ordinance. This includes posts on topics which have nothing to do with enjoying a Big Green Egg, or which are polarizing or inflammatory in nature. If you do any of this, we will of course delete the post and call upon the Buffalo to determine the extent of your suspension or permanent ban. 
    Whale's Vagina, CA
    XL BGE - AR Rig Combo - Bunch of other things I don't know how to use...
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,454
    Options
    Just to change some direction: (I don't recall the member who has the below as his avatar but it's definitely one of the better ones going.)

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • CTMike
    Options
    CTMike said:
    Billions of atoms being split every minute, resulting in trillions of electrons going out onto the grid every second so that you can charge your smart phone. ;)
    I guess it's quite a bit more than a trillion electrons per second, considering we put out 30 KAmps at 25KV:

"If 1.6 x 10^-19 Coulomb / Second (Ampere) = Current by 1 electron
    then, 1 Coulomb / Second (Ampere) = 1 / (1.6 x 10^-19) electrons
    ,i.e, 6.25 x 10^18 electrons."

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    VB_egger said:

Just curious.
    How would you know... if you're not reading the thread?
  • Markarm4119
    Options
    Was there all this diatribe when Obama was president ? No, the left is butt hurt and cannot handle that the career corrupt politician lost the election.
    LBGE, and just enough knowledge and gadgets to be dangerous .
    Buford,Ga.
  • SmokeySailor
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    VB_egger said:

Just curious.
    How would you know... if you're not reading the thread?
    Haha, the force is strong in this one :D
    Whale's Vagina, CA
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Was there all this diatribe when Obama was president ? No, the left is butt hurt and cannot handle that the career corrupt politician lost the election.
    Yeah, the corrupt one lost...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-administration-sought-to-enlist-intelligence-officials-key-lawmakers-to-counter-russia-stories/2017/02/24/c8487552-fa99-11e6-be05-1a3817ac21a5_story.html
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,360
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    VB_egger said:

Just curious.

This forum is about food, cooking, having fun with your EGG and similar topics ... please don’t post links or images or create posts that are irrelevant for the purpose of this forum, which includes insulting, offensive, racist, sexist, political, discriminatory, obscene or vulgar remarks or any post which may be found to be in violation of any law or ordinance. This includes posts on topics which have nothing to do with enjoying a Big Green Egg, or which are polarizing or inflammatory in nature. If you do any of this, we will of course delete the post and call upon the Buffalo to determine the extent of your suspension or permanent ban. 
    Thanks for the info noob. :)

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,631
    Options
    What's a buffalo?
  • VB_egger
    Options
    @HeavyG, lol not trolling tonight I promise. Just posting on what I see in front of me.  Have never seen you post any original content though. Do you cook or just post about various things. If so post some pics. I want to see all of your insight in the form of food.  
    VA Beach
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    It takes some balls to have nine comments and half of them be complaints about political threads...inside of a political thread.  It's a brave new world.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,454
    edited February 2017
    Options
    @Legume It's the separator between Atomic and Turd... (ABT).  =)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • VB_egger
    Options
    Hahaha post count comment lol dude your a trip!!  Do you log each comment you make!?! Lol. Oh man I was right,, you take the egghead forum serious as hell!  Does post count equal wisdom?? Hahahaha oh man. 
    VA Beach
  • SmokeySailor
    Options
    And for my next feat, I'm going to post about grilling on LinkedIn...

Make it 10
    Whale's Vagina, CA
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,631
    Options
    It takes some balls to have nine comments and half of them be complaints about political threads...inside of a political thread.  It's a brave new world.
    Probably lots of other threads under other user name.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    VB_egger said:
    Hahaha post count comment lol dude your a trip!!  Do you log each comment you make!?! Lol. Oh man I was right,, you take the egghead forum serious as hell!  Does post count equal wisdom?? Hahahaha oh man. 
    #your
  • CTMike
    Options
    VB_egger said:
    #your
    JIC, I always knew you were a grammar Nazi.

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options
    blasting said:
    blasting said:
     :s 
    blasting said:

If CNN decides to become a news organization again, they should be allowed back in.

So . . . it's a good thing that our President gets to decide which organization is a "news organization"?

Good to know.
     :s 

News organizations can be as hard as they want on Trump.  When they start making stuff up, . . .

Examples, please?

If you want proof of their unethical behavior (beyond sharing debate questions with Hillary), just google "list of CNN lies".  

For me, this returned 8,570,000 results.

OMFG...are you 4 real?

Google Trump Lies:

About 84,300,000 results (0.46 seconds) 

I guess that's that, mkay?
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    CTMike said:
    VB_egger said:
    #your
    JIC, I always knew you were a grammar Nazi.
    Not really.   I just find humor in the juxtaposition of accusation and ignorance.