Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Happy Halloween all you Deadheads / Eggheads........

Options
........Have a great Halloween evening.

Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
Run me out in the cold rain and snow

Comments

• bhedges1987
    bhedges1987 Posts: 3,201
    Options
    Making my annual egg chili and corn bread tonight!

Kansas City, Missouri
    Large Egg
    Mini Egg

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" - Gandalf

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Cool carving.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    Cool carving.
    ...and good use of time while on a couple of useless conference calls....when you work from home.

• YukonRon
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    Cool carving.
    ...and good use of time while on a couple of useless conference calls....when you work from home.
    Doing the CC today too, and working on the kitchen. Nothing fun like carving a dead head.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    Nice work.  Turnout in the neighborhood has been lighter than in years past.  Hope everyone is faring better.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• SaintJohnsEgger
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    Cool carving.
    That's why I use a bluetooth headset. It lets you take advantage of those useless conference calls to do other things around the house.

Wife said we on had somewhere between 30 and 40 kids at our house. I was pulling a security detail up at the church tonight for trunk or treat and we had about 400 kids.
    Marshall in Beautiful Fruit Cove, FL.
    MiniMax 04/17
    Unofficial BGE MiniMax Evangelist
    Facebook Big Green Egg MiniMax Owners Group

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Happy Halloween brother.  This day makes me happy because it means the Wildcats are warming up!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • YukonRon
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    Happy Halloween brother.  This day makes me happy because it means the Wildcats are warming up!
    40-0. Blue World Order. We, the obnoxious members of Big Blue Nation, are coming out of the 272 day hibernation to prepare for Wildcat victories over the less fortunate, on our way to, and through, March Madness, claiming number 9. Let the Beatdowns begin.
    Go Cats!

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Jupiter Jim
    Jupiter Jim Posts: 3,351
    Options

Happy Halloween back at ya all!

Best ever! we spent the day closing up the summer house and moving into the motor home. Spent the night in the parking lot of a friends car detailing shop. will be heading down the mountain by 8:00 am.

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options

Best ever! we spent the day closing up the summer house and moving into the motor home. Spent the night in the parking lot of a friends car detailing shop. will be heading down the mountain by 8:00 am.

Safe travels south Jim, Kay and EJ too!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Jupiter Jim
    Jupiter Jim Posts: 3,351
    Options
    bgebrent said:

Safe travels south Jim, Kay and EJ too!
    Thanks Brent :)

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

• northGAcock
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    bgebrent said:
    40-0. Blue World Order. We, the obnoxious members of Big Blue Nation, are coming out of the 272 day hibernation to prepare for Wildcat victories over the less fortunate, on our way to, and through, March Madness, claiming number 9. Let the Beatdowns begin.
    Go Cats!
    Into the slushies early this morning I see.

• northGAcock
    Options

The very safest travels to you guys. 

• YukonRon
    edited November 2016
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    bgebrent said:
    Go Cats!
    Into the slushies early this morning I see.
    Just having fun with the bull's eye. I have no expectations other than the season being a complete failure if we don't win it all. Just kidding. With a football program like ours, you look forward to something that gives you more than 5 wins a year........Then there is this.........
    High octane coffee......

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky