Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggtoberfest 2016 Roll Call

Options
2»

Comments

• MaC122
    MaC122 Posts: 797
    Options
    Hope some of you all will be posting pictures 
    I hope I am not posting pictures of a hurricane as I drive up from north Florida
    St. Johns County, Florida
  • DaveRichardson
    Options
    They way he shifted after pummeling Haiti, it looks like it's coming more westerly now. Warnings upto Flagler now!

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!

• bo31210
    bo31210 Posts: 715
    edited October 2016
    Options
    In the middle of Georgia!    Geaux Tigers!!!!!
  • bo31210
    bo31210 Posts: 715
    Options
    MaC122 said:
    I hope I am not posting pictures of a hurricane as I drive up from north Florida
    Leave early.  If you need a place let me know.  I imagine I-75 and I-16 are going to be hell starting later today.  I have heard hospitals in Savannah are starting to move patients today in advance.
    In the middle of Georgia!    Geaux Tigers!!!!!
  • DaveRichardson
    Options
    bo31210 said:
    MaC122 said:
    Leave early.  If you need a place let me know.  I imagine I-75 and I-16 are going to be hell starting later today.  I have heard hospitals in Savannah are starting to move patients today in advance.

Yep, traffic was horrible.  I'm in Stockbridge in Henry Co and I-75 is a good baseball throw from center field away....  Had a buddy that runs an ambulance service running a converted RV that hold 4 stretchers back and forth for days!

And sorry to hear about Mike VI.

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!