Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

@darby_crenshaw Save Em. Don't Show Em.

Options
For my friend Darby. 
Darby_Crenshaw Posts: 2,540
February 28 edited February 28
I am going to start a post that says "i don't like boobs. I am tired of people telling me i should like boobs!"

then i will get angry when people post pictures of boobs

do NOT make me angry!!!

For real though. 
***Save the BooBies***

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL

Comments

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    His first name is Stike.  Save the tatas is good brother.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Darby_Crenshaw
    Options
    ?
    [social media disclaimer: irony and sarcasm may be used in some or all of user's posts; emoticon usage is intended to indicate moderately jocular social interaction; the comments toward users, their usernames, and the real people (living or dead) that they refer to are not intended to be adversarial in nature; those replying to this user are entering into a tacit agreement that they are real-life or social-media acquaintances and/or have agreed to or tacitly agreed to perpetrate occasional good-natured ribbing between and among themselves and others]

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    I obviously missed something fellows. Anyone care to enlighten poor ole SGH?

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    SGH said:
    My guess @NPHuskerFL wanted to spread awareness for breast cancer and see some boobs  ;)
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • Bshults1
    Bshults1 Posts: 145
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I'm lost myself.  Figured I missed a good Friday night thread that had been buffaloed 
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    SGH said:
    So you don't recognize the beauty of lost?  Come on now!!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Jstroke
    Jstroke Posts: 2,600
    Options
    LOL^^^^^^^Almost. No stealing, more touching
    Columbus, Ohio--A Gasser filled with Matchlight and an Ugly Drum.
  • buzd504
    buzd504 Posts: 3,824
    Options
    Save second base!!
    NOLA
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options
    I fail to see why you couldn't do all 6 of those.  It's not like you'd be short of time.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• bhedges1987
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    SGH said:
    So you don't recognize the beauty of lost?  Come on now!!
    Lost is one of the best tv shows ever 

Kansas City, Missouri
    Large Egg
    Mini Egg

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" - Gandalf

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    ?
    It was from when a member went on a rant of being tired of hearing a well done steak was wrong or ruined and always being judged for not liking rare or med rare oh and that Girl Scout cookies were good despite Gordon Ramsay saying they were like dog biscuits. 
    PS Girl Scout cookies still suck. :tongue:

https://youtu.be/oI_LQ5lR4gU

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Me....I like to see them....
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    @northGAcock Pamela no longer supports this sort of thing. Kinda an oxymoron coming from her but, maybe she's decided to turn over a new leaf since making her $$$ off of it. 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    edited September 2016
    Options

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA