Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mini Max Price

Options
Just wondering for those that have one how much the MM is costing?  Just saw an ad for Sams club that they have the MM coming soon for $474  I think its online only

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/tailgating-grills/710113.cp?xid=cat14580133-shop:programs:3:1

2 LBGE
Digi Q
green Thermapen
AR

Albuquerque, NM

Comments

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Don't get it at Sam's Club. It won't have a warranty. They're not an authorized dealer so warranty won't come with it
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,344
    Options
    $578 at my local dealer 
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• llrickman
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    Don't get it at Sam's Club. It won't have a warranty. They're not an authorized dealer so warranty won't come with it
    I should have added that to my post i didnt think it would have

thanks
    2 LBGE
    Digi Q
    green Thermapen
    AR

Albuquerque, NM
  • CTMike
    CTMike Posts: 3,247
    Options
    I got mine for $550 which included, delivery, assembly, a bag of BGE lump, and a pack of firestarters. 
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • Mikee
    Mikee Posts: 892
    Options
    Sam's warranty may be better than the one from BGE. BGE will not refund your money; only replace the defective part. Sam's will allow you to return it and give a complete refund. There's no reason why a local dealer can't match the price of a MM for $474. There is still plenty of profit at that price point. Sam's is happy at that profit point. BGE is hurting their sales by limiting their sales to mom and pop businesses. As other ceramic manufactures allow the big retailers to sell their product in a competitive market, BGE turns a blind eye. BGE has 5x the number of dealers in my area over the past 10 years. They all sell for MSRP because they don't sell many. The dealers know that discounting is not in their best interest. They rather lose a sale and make it up when they sell an egg at full MSRP.
  • WindJammer
    Options
    So if I found one for $399, I should jump on it???
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,087
    Options
    $468 is totally reasonable from a dealer.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Buy it. It will be the least expensive hit in your overall BGE experience. It is everything else that creates Wallet Genocide.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky