Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Perfect grill brush for my Man Grates!!

Options
Found this at Goodwill today.  Will be perfect for cleaning my man grates!!

They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin

Comments

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,107
    Options
    My bad, we are on Kap tonight.  To intense a debate for me.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • johnmitchell
    Options
    Things are changing around here... Where does a post with Magnates in the title get no attention on a Friday night... Cmon fellas buck up...
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,844
    Options
    I have that brush and love it.  I clean while the grill is hot and the grate gets steamed-cleaned.  After that I look very closely for stray bristles.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• smbishop
    smbishop Posts: 3,053
    Options
    I was given one as a gift and actually love it.  Mine is plastic, I want the aluminum one!
    Southlake, TX and Cowhouse Creek - King, TX.  2 Large, 1 Small and a lot of Eggcessories.