Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Just another weekend cook...

Options
jabam
jabam Posts: 1,829
We like to cook a lot on the weekends, so we can have leftovers and lunch thru the week. 
Started with some country style ribs, rubbed with some bourbon smoked spices, compliments of @tgs4201 from the run exchange. Pulled them at IT of 270 to cube and put in some leftover chile verde sauce, for chile verde burritos later in the week. SWMBO stuffed some chicken breasts with Anaheim peppers and string cheese, couple of chicken breasts marinated in Italian dressing. 

And finally some some more burger dogsused lunguica instead of hot dogs this time will post finished pics later!
Full grill
Central Valley CA     One large egg One chocolate lab "Halle" two chiuahuas "Skittles and PeeWee"

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    edited August 2016
    Options
    jabam said:
    so we can have leftovers 
    Leftovers? I would like to have a word with you in private about that when time allows. 
    On a seperate note, mighty fine looking grub my friend. Just do me one favor though, eat it all today. Just the mere thought of leftovers hurts.  

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• jabam
    Options
    Trust me I try to eat it all, but alas on doctors orders and SWMBO insistence I must cut my intake!!
    Central Valley CA     One large egg One chocolate lab "Halle" two chiuahuas "Skittles and PeeWee"
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    That's some cool sh*t there!!!
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Outstanding!  Never mention leftovers, @SGH abhors that word, with good reason.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • jabam
    Options
    I understand his pain, but those burger dogs on a hoagie roll for lunch during the week are off the hook. With a little honey mustard sauce, doesn't get any better! 
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    jabam said:
    I understand his pain, but those burger dogs on a hoagie roll for lunch during the week are off the hook. With a little honey mustard sauce, doesn't get any better! 
    Wishin we could share!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • BrueggeDad
    BrueggeDad Posts: 112
    Options
    It all looks good!
    XL BGE  - Virginia
  • JohnnyTarheel
    JohnnyTarheel Posts: 6,541
    Options
    I love that all around....
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options

Beautiful.....hope all is well in Cali.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow