Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

PING: Scottie

Options
RRP
RRP Posts: 25,898
hey @SGH - I thought all you off shore guys were too busy to have fun like this! BTW I never figured out which guy was you and then I read the credits so I guess you were on the main land banking your pay when they filmed this!
http://www.wimp.com/bored-oil-rig-workers-cover-africa-by-toto/
Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    That's pretty good Ron. However I can sing much better than that =)

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• gmac
    gmac Posts: 1,814
    Options
    I sense a BGE lip sync challenge coming on.....
    Mt Elgin Ontario - just a Large.
  • SGH
    Options
    RRP said:
    I guess you were on the main land banking your pay when they filmed this!
    Ron I can't believe it ole buddy. I finally have got you making money jokes :D

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    If only you had Ron's money...  We!re all jealous.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • SGH
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    If only you had Ron's money... 
    Well said brother Brent. Well said!

Status- Standing by.

• TheManBehindTheMask
    Options
    SGH said:
    you can't sing or cook you fat sack
  • SGH
    Options
    SGH said:
    Opinions vary my friend. 

Status- Standing by.

• bgebrent
    Options
    SGH said:
    SGH said:
    Opinions vary my friend. 
    Options do vary, every day.
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,898
    Options
    SGH said:
    RRP said:
    Scottie - When I went into banking in 1967 it was drilled into everybody's head that if you EVER even HINTED about a customer's net worth based on account balances you were immediately FIRED!!! NO QUESTIONS asked - just FIRED! Try to sue and that would even make it worst on any future you might try to have in banking! Get that idea drummed in the head and seeing it confirmed by the firing off low level clerks to tellers to officers to trust officers to even one Executive VP destined to take over the presidency the following year then you learned to keep YOUR *UCKING MOUTH SHUT!!!

Guess you might say I don't take these comments too lightly as this is too engrained in my moral fabric. 
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,188
    Options
    If you had Ron's money, Beyoncé would be singing on that rig...
  • bgebrent
    Options
    If you had Ron's money, Beyoncé would be singing on that rig...
    If he had Ron's money, when Scottie passed out naked in the br, Beyoncé would've had her best ever video!  Scottie is a hero btw.
  • dopey
    dopey Posts: 201
    Options
    RRP said:
    SGH said:
    RRP said:
    Scottie - When I went into banking in 1967 it was drilled into everybody's head that if you EVER even HINTED about a customer's net worth based on account balances you were immediately FIRED!!! NO QUESTIONS asked - just FIRED! Try to sue and that would even make it worst on any future you might try to have in banking! Get that idea drummed in the head and seeing it confirmed by the firing off low level clerks to tellers to officers to trust officers to even one Executive VP destined to take over the presidency the following year then you learned to keep YOUR *UCKING MOUTH SHUT!!!

Guess you might say I don't take these comments too lightly as this is too engrained in my moral fabric. 
    I find it kinda funny too since i dress how I want, not what the guppies expect me to wear, yet I make twice or thrice what they make and they judge me based on their over extended friends appearances....
    What I do when I'm black out drunk is none of my business...

John Central CT
  • DaveRichardson
    Options
    This is the only way I can carry a tune, so I'm out!

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!