Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Meathead

XC242
XC242 Posts: 1,208
Meathead Goldwyn is here at the Middleton Mustard Fest today for a book signing. He's two tents down from us. 

LBGE (still waitin' for my free T-Shirt), DIgiQ DX2 (In Blue, cause it's the fastest), Heavy Duty Kick Ash Basket, Mc Farland, WI. :glasses:  B)
If it wasn't for my BGE I'd have no use for my backyard...

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,168
    Sounds like a chance to gain some insights-
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • EggNorth
    EggNorth Posts: 1,535
    Do you have the book?  If so, how is it?  I have it on my wish list for my next Amazon order.
    Dave
    Cambridge, Ontario - Canada
    Large (2010), Mini Max (2015), Large garden pot (2018)
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,324
    His book is pretty good. Mostly what is on his website but I was glad to buy it to support his efforts.

And, I still prefer to have a book to thumb thru rather than trying to navigate thru a website.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• XC242
    I didn't get to talk with him a whole lot cause we were real busy (I was working for my buddy who has a BBQ catering business). For the time we did talk he seems like a pretty down to earth kind of guy. Though he's not as tall as he looks like on the cover of his book :smile:
    LBGE (still waitin' for my free T-Shirt), DIgiQ DX2 (In Blue, cause it's the fastest), Heavy Duty Kick Ash Basket, Mc Farland, WI. :glasses:  B)
  • dldawes1
    dldawes1 Posts: 2,208
    Gotta watch those Meatheads !!!

Donnie Dawes - RNNL8 BBQ - Carrollton, KY  

TWIN XLBGEs, 1-Beautiful wife, 1 XS Yorkie

I'm keeping serious from now on...no more joking around from me...Meatheads !! 

• Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Been a fan for years, lots of info on Amazing Ribs. Best time to buy a book is if you can get it signed. 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • XC242
    Also this guy was in the tent next to us all day selling his mustard sauce and handing out autographs, Cheeseheads ought to know who he is...