Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Options
2»

Comments

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,362
    Options
    ...  Also loved the Newsroom. 
    Good show. I particularly miss Olivia Munn's character on the Newsroom. 
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Katrina was a right wing conspiracy. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
  • HeavyG
    Options
    Katrina was a right wing conspiracy. 

"Brownie, you're doing a heckuva job"
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,183
    Options

Speaking of intriguing television . . .
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzkkk-oJ6bo
    (FOX viewers may have missed this.  :D  )

B)
    Please.  Thats all edited for drama.  Trump would never say anything bad.  Never name calling.  He is a standup guy.

Btw, didn't actually watch your video.  All I need is drudge report and breitbart headlines.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,183
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    Olivia Munn is appreciated in anything she does.  Heck a few hours of just watching her sleep would be captivating TV.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    Olivia Munn is appreciated in anything she does.  Heck a few hours of just watching her sleep would be captivating TV.
    +1
    Or even eating a hot dog.
    https://youtu.be/Bt6TF-DsZXU

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    edited July 2016
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    It's not so much her character that I miss. It's her attributes that I miss =)
    She is hotter than 400 hells. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• HeavyG
    Options
    SGH said:
    HeavyG said:
    It's not so much her character that I miss. It's her attributes that I miss =)
    She is hotter than 400 hells. 

Her physical attributes are fine (ok... a bit more than fine) but it's her brain that draws me in. She's smart, funny, speaks fluent Japanese and seems like a normal person and not a diva.

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    it's her brain that draws me in.
    I'm almost willing to bet that her brain is hot. God knows everything else is. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out.