Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My Best Japanese So Far

Options
2»

Comments

• smbishop
    smbishop Posts: 3,053
    Options
    Got the book on Monday, made this tonight.  Garlic-Yuzu Kosho Shrimp.  Served with some left over Copper River Salmon.  Oh, my!  The flavors were outstanding!  Thanks again!

Southlake, TX and Cowhouse Creek - King, TX.  2 Large, 1 Small and a lot of Eggcessories.
  • texaswig
    texaswig Posts: 2,682
    Options
    I've been to the 99 Ranch in Plano on 75. It's like going into another country. They have a Bakery with alot of cool stuff. I also ate at their deli while there. 

2-XLs ,MM,blackstone,Ooni koda 16,R&V works 8.5 gallon fryer,express smoker and 40" smoking cajun 

scott 
    Greenville Tx
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    texaswig said:
    I've been to the 99 Ranch in Plano on 75. It's like going into another country. They have a Bakery with alot of cool stuff. I also ate at their deli while there. 
    All the carp and hanging pigs in the back...
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options

texaswig said:
    All the carp and hanging pigs in the back...
    Actually that's the one here and it's a different brand. Not nearly as nice as Ranch 99
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    I sofa king hate this forum. Now I want the book too. @CPARKTX has been torturing me for way too long. 

For the folks about to check out 99 Ranch,  swing by H-Mart if you get a chance. Korean chain supermarket but an awesome place to visit and load up on all kinds of things. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.