Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sriracha glazed grilled chicken kabobs

Options
SciAggie
SciAggie Posts: 6,481
This was a pretty spicy change of pace. Don't try it if you don't enjoy spicy foods. 
http://www.kalynskitchen.com/2015/07/sriracha-glazed-grilled-chicken-kabobs.html
I made a Mexican styled rice in my new donabe rice cooker, grilled squash, and stuffed mushrooms. 

Coleman, Texas
Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
"Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                      YukonRon

Comments

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Looks amazing brother!  Love spicy and Siracha.  And, what's in those shrooms?  Great plate!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    Looks amazing brother!  Love spicy and Siracha.  And, what's in those shrooms?  Great plate!
    Thanks friend. I intended to stuff them with jalapeño, cream cheese, and bacon - but - I was out of bacon... So, I cooked the mushroom I scooped out with jalapeño, onion, and mixed with some mozzarella cheese (what I had handy).
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    SciAggie said:
    bgebrent said:
    Thanks friend. I intended to stuff them with jalapeño, cream cheese, and bacon - but - I was out of bacon... So, I cooked the mushroom I scooped out with jalapeño, onion, and mixed with some mozzarella cheese (what I had handy).
    I'd eat all of them!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    That looks great. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • F3DAWG
    F3DAWG Posts: 98
    Options
    Wow, that looks amazing
    Summerville, SC
  • smbishop
    smbishop Posts: 3,053
    Options
    Very nice!!
    Southlake, TX and Cowhouse Creek - King, TX.  2 Large, 1 Small and a lot of Eggcessories.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,353
    Options
    You had me at Sriracha.  Great looking cook right there.  Nailed it.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,052
    Options
    Aww yeah!  Looks fantastic!!