Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

A mostly meatless southern dinner.

Mostly meatless on a Big Green Egg forum? What am I thinking? Soaked the soup beans overnight then simmered them all day with leftover Easter meal ham bone, served with cornbread and cabbage and of course drizzled with hot sauce. Not the lowest carb I have eaten lately, but very tasty, very southern.

Comments

• ChuckRChuckR Posts: 236
    Keep up the hard work with the low carb.
    Suwanee, GA
  • SGHSGH Posts: 24,111
    @epcotisbest
    Looks great brother. Cornbread and a hambone, that's about as southern as it gets my friend. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

Arsenal-Just a small wore out and broken down Weber kettle. No other means to cook at all.
    Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
    The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 
  • northGAcocknorthGAcock Posts: 10,072
    Love the combo. The South does it again.
    Columbia, South Carolina with a Medium, MiniMax & a 17" Blackstone

Talk-in' 'bout, hey now! Hey now! I-ko, I-ko, un-day
    Jock-a-mo fee-no ai na-né, jock-a-mo fee na-né