Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Space City Eggfest

Options
Spring Hen
Spring Hen Posts: 1,578
Hi everyone! I know it is a little early but the planning has begun for the Space City Eggfest here in Spring, Texas, just north of Houston. Sure hope you will come break in this new Eggfest and join the fun. Here is the website....Spacecityeggfest.com. Once it loads it takes a few seconds for the third screen to pop up to see who is coming so far. Hope to see you on May 21st :-)
Judy
Covington, Louisiana USA

Comments

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I will try to be there. It's close enough, that I have little reason not to :)

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    We are in. Just registered. Too many fun Houston eggheads to miss this one.

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • egger ave
    egger ave Posts: 721
    Options
    Signed up today after you mentioned today in Salado. See you in Athens. Aleta says hi.
    1 Large BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Minimax BGE, Original wife and 3 dogs living in the heart of BBQ country in Round Rock Texas. 

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."

Albert Einstein