Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Right when ya'll think I won't use my egg anymore...

Options
2»

Comments

• bluebird66
    bluebird66 Posts: 2,727
    Options
    Delicious!
    Large Egg with adjustable rig, Kick Ash Basket, Minimax and various Weber's.
    Floyd Va

• buzd504
    buzd504 Posts: 3,824
    Options
    Love those chops.
    NOLA
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Meh...looks aight. :wink: 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • nolabrew
    nolabrew Posts: 246
    Options
    Chubbs said:
    I still hate your yard. 
    Liar. Nobody hates my yard. It's disney world, mixed with sea world with a bit of botanical garden mixed in. When you pull in doves are released and a gaggle of geese show up to guide you to your parking place.
    You bought Never never Land?
    Pshhh. Neverland Ranch has nothing on Lickskillet Landing!

Ok.... so maybe a FEW things.

Neverland Ranch definitely has more inappropriate relationships with children going on.  Also monkeys. 
  • Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Busy busy last night chopping wood! Ready for a weekend of stick burning 

Also got a sweet new handle for my xl.

XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,171
    Options
    Liar. Nobody hates my yard. It's disney world, mixed with sea world with a bit of botanical garden mixed in. When you pull in doves are released and a gaggle of geese show up to guide you to your parking place.
    Yep, I was in awe with the picture.  And, was starting to dream with your description - love the sound of doves - but, then you proceeded to kill the dream.  On one of those first six days, God created the most perfect sh*t producing machine and He called it geese.

Pssst ... the chops look great ...
    I always loved the idea of having geese on our property... till I went to a campground that had a bunch of geese... 2" turds everywhere! Looks like a stampede of cats came through the park and dropped green doodoo everywhere.
    Wanting geese on your property is like saying "Gee, I think a little kudzu would spruce things up around here."
  • JohnnyTarheel
    Options
    Yes sir.....  CHOP CHOP!!!
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"