Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

First Brisket!

Options
Pooler
Pooler Posts: 34
edited February 2016 in Beef
Been wanting to do a brisket for awhile. Finally bought one and trying it out. Rubbed with meat church holy cow. Hopefully turns out! More pics to follow.

Comments

• Gamecockeggman
    Options
    Standing by
    Go Gamecocks!!!
    1 XL, 1 MM
    Smoking in Aiken South Carolina
  • Pooler
    Pooler Posts: 34
    Options
    Done a little sooner than thought. Have it foiled in cooler, hopefully it well hold till lunch time.
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,846
    Options
    Up to 6 hours in a cooler is no problem.  Get us a sliced pic.  In the meantime, tell us some details.  What kind of meat (choice? prime? CAB?) - what temp? How long?  Foil? Butcher paper?

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Dfoshee
    Dfoshee Posts: 191
    Options
    I cooked my first one the other day and it was great. And a lot of fun also. Family love it. 
    Lbge. Maverick 733, ss top, 30" fire pit, gas grill, small charcoal grill, electric smoker, 65 qt yeti, 35 qt yeti.