Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Registering Yeti cooler

Options
Lit
Lit Posts: 9,053
So @SGH posted awhile back when you register your Yeti cooler they send you one of their bottle openers which I have bought before and is $10. I went online and tried but I had thrown away the paper work with the registration number. When I was talking to the guy from Yeti about my 30 0z rambler warranty issue I mentioned I had lost the paper work to my coolers and he gave me 2 new codes over the phone to register them. Just registered and I have 2 bottle openers on the way. Just a heads up its worth it to spend the 2 minutes to register them.

Comments

• xfire_ATX
    xfire_ATX Posts: 1,115
    Options
    This is the bottle opener they send (without belt loop), not the one in the stores

XLBGE, LBGECharbroil Gas Grill, Weber Q2000, Old Weber Kettle, Rectec RT-B380, Yeti 65, Yeti Hopper 20, RTIC 20, RTIC 20 Soft Side - Too many drinkware vessels to mention.

Not quite in Austin, TX City Limits
    Just Vote- What if you could choose "none of the above" on an election ballot? Millions of Americans do just that, in effect, by not voting.  The result in 2016: "Nobody" won more counties, more states, and more electoral votes than either candidate for president. 
  • Lit
    edited February 2016
    Options
    xfire_ATX said:
    This is the bottle opener they send (without belt loop), not the one in the stores

I bought that one at Roswell hardware it was $10. I am happy either way can't tell you how many times last year I forgot a bottle opener on a pool day and was popping them on the fence or the table.
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    They sent me 3 as I forgot and registered the first on twice. 
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    @Lit
    Agree. The opener is well worth taking a minute to register. They are nice openers for sure.  

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    You only have to register coolers right, not ramblers?
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Lit
    Options
    You only have to register coolers right, not ramblers?
    The ramblers aren't in the drop down to select to register so I think your right. I just did a warranty claim on my 30 oz rambler and they didn't ask for any registration or proof of purchase.