Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Any Admins Around? Suggestion...

Options
Hi I'm new to the forum and when I created my new username and password, I was e-mailed a link to confirm my subscription.  I clicked on that link and the forum told me I was "confirmed".  However, I was unable to even change my avatar, start discussions or comment on others.  I figured there was a waiting period as there is on a number of other forums, but after waiting 3 days I still could not do anything here.  I sent e-mails to everyone I could find, I tweeted BGE and no one responded.  Only after I sent an e-mail to the "Report Forum Abuse" e-mail did I get it fixed and working.

There should be a "Contact" Section of the forums so that if we have trouble creating accounts, resetting passwords, etc. that there is someone or a group of someones that we can talk to about it.

I'm glad it's fixed now, but it took some doing to get it fixed.

Just a thought.
Puyallup, WA, USA, Earth
LBGE
Realtor, Private Pilot, and Novice Egg Head
Ready to Learn

Comments