Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Tell me what y'all think

2»

Comments

• ksmyrl
    ksmyrl Posts: 1,050
    YukonRon said:
    Griffin said:
    Go get the large, bring it home, fire it up and then get yourself a drink. Or not in that order. Get a drink, go get the large, have another drink, fire it up and have another. Maybe you should stop by the liquor store while your out getting your large.
    It is Friday all you Bourbonistas!
    I'll be damned...it is Friday. Guess I'll swing by the liquor store on my way home. You know it's bad when you walk in the store a few minutes later than you normally do on Friday and the owner says "hey Kevin, I was beginning to worry you were not coming in this week". True story...happened last Friday. He did give me 25% off a really nice bottle of blended Rum to try. It's almost good enough to replace my bourbon addiction...almost.
    Fish, Hunt, Cook....anything else?

1LBGE, 1MMBGE, somewhere near Athens GA
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 17,073
    I stopped by my wine shop yesterday, just to get a couple of Cabernet Sauvignons for this weekends packer, and with the topics lining up for Friday night, I added bourbon and rum, amongst several other vintages I forgot I had ordered. Word to those that are wise, the old joke about going to the liquor store while inebriated......um, there may indeed be some truth to that.
    With my frequent flyer discount, $1642.74. Just sayin'. My Beautiful Wife is not real pleased with my decision making skills, right now.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,724
    YukonRon said:
    I stopped by my wine shop yesterday, just to get a couple of Cabernet Sauvignons for this weekends packer, and with the topics lining up for Friday night, I added bourbon and rum, amongst several other vintages I forgot I had ordered. Word to those that are wise, the old joke about going to the liquor store while inebriated......um, there may indeed be some truth to that.
    With my frequent flyer discount, $1642.74. Just sayin'. My Beautiful Wife is not real pleased with my decision making skills, right now.