Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

All Hallows Eve Zas

Options
NPHuskerFL
NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
We have a tradition of Zas and projector movies for Halloween. Decided to tailgate some MM Zas. One Pepperoni with Moz for my Mother. The rest were White. 
Getting ready. 

Getting Mom's started on the MM. 

It's getting dark. Time to hand out Tricks or Treats to the little ones. :smiley: 

Fried up some sage leaves for the finishing touch on the white zas. 

White Zas. King Arthur Flour for the crust. Whipped heavy cream, Havarti, Fontina and Moz with fresh diced sage and finished with crisp sage leaves. 

Thanks for looking. Hope y'all had a great Halloween. 

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL

Comments

• theyolksonyou
    Options
    I like that tradition. Great post. 
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    Those pumpkins are works of art. 
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • captjamie
    Options
    Pumpkins are very cool but Charlie Freakin Brown .... Projected?! Yep, I could show up with some good bourbon for that. 
    Life's short on this big rock.... Enjoy while you can!
  • BIll-W221
    Options
    That looks like a great tradition !!!
  • blind99
    blind99 Posts: 4,971
    Options
    That's fantastic! I may paint my garage door white and steal your tradition!! As always, extra points for the moving GIFs
    Chicago, IL - Large and Small BGE - Weber Gasser and Kettle
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Looks like a good time and some great grub to me. Rock on brother Husker. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Brisket_Fanatic
    Options
    Great tradition!

NW IA

2 LBGE, 1 SBGE, 22.5 WSM, 1 Smokey Joe

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    captjamie said:
    Pumpkins are very cool but Charlie Freakin Brown .... Projected?! 
    Brother Brown kicks a$$!! I always hoped that he would kick Lucy upside the head just once for always moving the friking football. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Nice job on the pumpkins.  Looks like fun.  We had constant rain.
    Options
    +10E6
    St. Johns County, Florida