Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

A few cooks from last weekend-

I haven't had time to post any cooking pics here in a while, here are a pics from last weekends cooks here at the shop.  Prime Rib, Apple Smoked Turkey and Lamb Chops.

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

Comments

• Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,722
    Very nice!! Beautiful!  
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    The turkey looks especially nice.
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Awesone brother. Fine looking grub for sure.

I haven't had time to post any cooking pics here in a while, 
    I feel your pain brother^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727
    In the mood for turkey now :) 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • anton
    anton Posts: 1,813
    Your students are getting some stellar eats!
     Using a MBGE,woo/w stone,livin' in  Hayward California," The Heart Of The Bay "