Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

How Will You Live With Yourself... Tomorrow?

Options
2»

Comments

• Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    I am fighting off a damn cold. Nothing like feeling miserable on the coach with a sick 3 year old and a sick 5 month old. SWMBO is getting a haircut. Why in the hell does a woman's haircut take 3 hours? 
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,628
    Options
    Apparently it's going to take a breakfast Sammie w/ homemade bacon, runny eggs and melted cheese on sourdough. My head hurts.  Watching Larry the cable guy at an anvil shooting competition doesn't help.
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options
    Considering I had to work today, I took it easy. Wine and sushi, followed by some bourbon and now been at work for 4.5 hours and feeling fine.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• mahenryak
    mahenryak Posts: 1,324
    Options
    Tinyfish said:

Tell your wife "the cow eats the salad and you eat the cow".
    Good one.
    LG BGE, KJ Jr, Smokin Bros. Premier 36 and Pizza Party Bollore

• mahenryak
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Okay, guys, don't work me over too much here for being a little serious.  I'm sharing this because I enjoy my online friends, so please don't take this the wrong way.  Here goes.  I actually came to a point in time in my life where I made a decision that I wanted to have a clear head for the remainder of my days. I know we joke about it quite a bit and this is fine, of course.  But for me, as the years kept ticking by, I made a decision that I wanted to trust my God given body with the ability to enjoy life and get away from the external mind altering substances.  It's funny how at the end of the day, during the remains of the day, a 'good time' does not necessarily translate to happiness.  Not that there is anything immoral or inherently wrong with the occasional drink, or whatever.  So, for me, keeping a clear head today, is how I will live with myself tomorrow.  God speed, all.

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    mahenryak said:
    Okay, guys, don't work me over too much here for being a little serious.  I'm sharing this because I enjoy my online friends, so please don't take this the wrong way.  Here goes.  I actually came to a point in time in my life where I made a decision that I wanted to have a clear head for the remainder of my days. I know we joke about it quite a bit and this is fine, of course.  But for me, as the years kept ticking by, I made a decision that I wanted to trust my God given body with the ability to enjoy life and get away from the external mind altering substances.  It's funny how at the end of the day, during the remains of the day, a 'good time' does not necessarily translate to happiness.  Not that there is anything immoral or inherently wrong with the occasional drink, or whatever.  So, for me, keeping a clear head today, is how I will live with myself tomorrow.  God speed, all.
    I definitely respect this perspective and I think I understand it as well.  I was mostly joking with this thread, and not necessarily limiting it to alcohol.  At times we eggers tend to bite off more than we can chew, literally and figuratively.  

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • mahenryak
    Options
    Thank you for your understanding.  And now perhaps a momentary diversion provided by the photo below may help restore the post to its original luster.

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Oooooowwwwwwww #267893
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike