Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What Music are you listining to right now

Comments

• MotownVol
    MotownVol Posts: 1,039
    Morristown TN, LBGE and Mini-Max.
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    A little tune up in preparation for their show in Charlotte on Friday....

https://youtu.be/akT1amr1KrA
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • MotownVol
    Anybody going to see Govt Mule at Highland Brewery next week?  I’ll be there with a Gaelic Ale in my hand.
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Just saw the piano/organ/keyboard player for the Marcus King Band is leaving. That's a big blow. That dude is awesome. 
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    edited June 2019
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Just learned of Jeff Austin's passing a couple days ago.......so sad.
    https://youtu.be/TVkglGFSDEs

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • GATraveller
    @northGAcock How was the show last night? I'm going tonight. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Afro Man. Sorry can’t post it. Might get buffaloed.
  • northGAcock
    Fantasist IV set list last night. Strong show on all fronts. Have a great show

• northGAcock
    I have no bloody idea what a Fantasist IV was. @GATraveller......how was the show?

• MotownVol

The Reverend Willie G.

• Woadie
    Woadie Posts: 154
    Widespread panic. 
  • MotownVol
    https://youtu.be/VT-SFgkVlno

Some the most talented rockers in the history of rock and roll,
  • MotownVol
    https://youtu.be/XN71NPAXCkc

How about some killer blues.
  • MotownVol
    https://youtu.be/Xff-mC8KK0c

A little more BLUES.
  • GregW
    GregW Posts: 2,676
    MotownVol said:
    https://youtu.be/Xff-mC8KK0c

A little more BLUES.
    I was a little slow to embrace the music of Tab Benoit. He was one of the new crop of blues players in the wake of the loss of Stevie Ray Vaughn. All the new guys were purported to be the next Stevie Ray. None have measured up thus far in my humble opinion.
    I have come to appreciate Tab in his own light, he is a good musician. I like his support of New Orleans and Louisiana.
  • GATraveller
    I have no bloody idea what a Fantasist IV was. @GATraveller......how was the show?
    I was a bit puzzled by that as well.  :)
    Show as incredible......especially the second set.  WOW.  Such a good time!  

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • northGAcock

Yeah.....that’s a good band right there. Set list too. 

• GATraveller

I swear Bob started crying singing "Standing on the Moon".  

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • northGAcock

He is a Jerry fan too. He was looking a bit feeble on Friday night (I thought).  I know he is fit and works out a crazy routine. Hope he is ok. Voice was strong though. 

• GATraveller

He is a Jerry fan too. He was looking a bit feeble on Friday night (I thought).  I know he is fit and works out a crazy routine. Hope he is ok. Voice was strong though. 
    Look what just popped up on my feed.  As good as I remembered it!!
    https://youtu.be/-oqPbIqWQ14

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • beteez
    beteez Posts: 548
    Dead & Company Killed it at Lakewood Saturday night
  • northGAcock

Watched it....and enjoyed. Wish I could get out to Boulder to see the show rap up. Will be at Saturday Tedeschi Trucks Show with Blackberry Smoke. Will have to suffice but will be a solid consolation. Have a great week. 

• northGAcock
    beteez said:
    Dead & Company Killed it at Lakewood Saturday night
    I’ll catch it on nugs when time allows. 

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,432
    I remember falling for this tune when it first came out, banged the piano part out on the family upright piano nightly (Dad HATED it).  Then played the chart in college jazz band, so much fun.  This is the first time I've seen this clip, and it still raises the hair on my arms.

https://youtu.be/BiNwGHHHuMI

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• GATraveller

Watched it....and enjoyed. Wish I could get out to Boulder to see the show rap up. Will be at Saturday Tedeschi Trucks Show with Blackberry Smoke. Will have to suffice but will be a solid consolation. Have a great week. 
    Just got tickets to see TTB at the Fox Aug.2nd.  Can't wait.

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • northGAcock
    edited July 2019

Just got tickets to see TTB at the Fox Aug.2nd.  Can't wait.
    I have an extra ticket for Greenville on Friday if I interested.