Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pappy's Smokehouse in St. Louis

Options
Just got seated. Very excited. Pics to come. 
Two Large Eggs, 6 gal Cajun Fryer, and a MiniMax in Charlotte, NC - My New Table
Twitter: @ Bags
Blog: TheJetsFan.com

Comments

• Rebhanmh
    Options
    By far the best bbq place I have ever been to. 
    LBGE
    Atoka, TN
  • milesvdustin
    milesvdustin Posts: 2,882
    Options
    That place is legit!! Burnt ends are awesome! 

Protip- military in uniform get 50% off. I eat there every time im in stl for work. 

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• Black_Badger
    Black_Badger Posts: 1,182
    Options
    It is very good, and is my favorite in StL, but I think KC has the best I've ever been to. It's a very close contest between Q39 and Joe's KC.

B_B
    Finally back in the Badger State!

Middleton, WI
  • Tbent
    Tbent Posts: 225
    Options
    Bogarts in the Soulard district is worth stopping in to also. Both are good but it's getting hard to be home cooked. 
    L, S, MM, Mini
    Washington, IL
  • Black_Badger
    Black_Badger Posts: 1,182
    Options
    I've only been to Bogarts once and it was so late in the day (~2:30pm) they were basically out of everything. I think I had the last puled pork sandwich and maybe a slice of smoked ham or turkey. It was good and the menu looked great, but I can't really give it a just opinion on that limited experience. It was certainly good enough to lure me back for another try.

What did you end up trying @HofstraJet ?
    Finally back in the Badger State!

Middleton, WI