Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Lets buy a fvucking TV!!!!

http://deadspin.com/lets-go-buy-a-****-tv-1735169388

Drew Magary is just hilarious to me.  Thought I'd share since the forum is a little slow (no offense to anyone who's posted tickets to events and what not).  Plus, it gets a little depressing reading the news (especially SOME outlets of debbie downers)

If you don't think he's funny, come to Brisket Camp and let's fight.  I'll fight anyone.  It's just what I do.

https://kinja.com/drewmagary

Comments

• texaswigtexaswig Posts: 2,242
    That's good stuff. It's the true stuff that's always the funniest. 
    Scott
    Greenville ,Tx

Xl bge with woo2 and ajustable rack
  • ToxarchToxarch Posts: 1,711
    My dad always asks me to hook up or install his electronics. And he always walks in 10 minutes later and asks if I'm done yet. 
    Aledo, Texas
    Large BGE
    KJ Jr.

Exodus 12:9 KJV
    Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.

• minniemohminniemoh Posts: 2,116
    This article was a good way to start my day. We are in the middle of a remodel and the TV choice has already been made. I did, however, go to Best Buy last week and this article was like de-ja-vu. HA! Thanks Nola.
    L x2, M, S, Mini and a Blackstone 36. She says I have enough now....
    eggAddict from MN!
  • theyolksonyoutheyolksonyou Posts: 17,076
    After reading that I've come to the conclusion we won't have to fight. 
    Jason NW GA- home of carpet and Mexican restaurants
    LBGE, MM, BS (Blackstone and the other kind)
    One sorry Labrador

My chili did not suck. My wings either. 
  • BotchBotch Posts: 6,876
    That was great, thanks!  

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
  • GATravellerGATraveller Posts: 6,200
    Dats funny chit mang

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 28,206
    Boing

• buzd504buzd504 Posts: 2,665
    Boing
    I'll fight you.  As an aside, if you're in midcity in the slop on Saturday for Endymion, shoot me a text.
    NOLA
  • JeremiahJeremiah Posts: 6,144
    Drinking again Nola?
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 12,851
    2015 seems like years ago.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." - NdGT

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike

• bgebrentbgebrent Posts: 17,481
    Carrie, you aren't drinking enough.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 28,206
    WTF does drinking have to do with buying a TV?

Everything.  Make sure it's curved.
  • theyolksonyoutheyolksonyou Posts: 17,076
    Never buy a tv whilst sober.  Uber or Amazon are your friends. I'd recommend uber XL. 
    Jason NW GA- home of carpet and Mexican restaurants
    LBGE, MM, BS (Blackstone and the other kind)
    One sorry Labrador

My chili did not suck. My wings either. 
  • Ozzie_IsaacOzzie_Isaac Posts: 9,110
    Nice write up.  I missed the funny though.  What he wrote is the gospel and gospel is not funny.
    If it is worth doing, it is worth overdoing.

XL, Medium, Minimax, Mini, Blackstone, WSM
    Nice write up.  I missed the funny though.  What he wrote is the gospel and gospel is not funny.
    Adapt to serious.  
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 23,771
    i did not know tv buying was so difficult. i was thinking that the cheapest 40 inch set would be an upgrade from the 30 year old static box with the side screens cut off that i have at camp. just having the whole score on the screen during a game would be HUGE =)  as for mounting, when my 50 inch projector box died at the house, i unplugged it, put the 65 inch on top of it, good to go. when i get that strange look, i tell them i like to watch both games at the same time B) will probably do the same at camp, the old tv has the place to put the cable box
  • That's some vintage Magary.  Here's some recent -- HI-larious stuff.  Something to keep me warm as footbaw season ends.  Makes listening to all the Iggles fans around here nearly tolerable.  Nearly.  

Happy Friday!

https://deadspin.com/hey-patriots-****-you-in-the-face-1822727092
    It's a 302 thing . . .
  • ThatgrimguyThatgrimguy Posts: 3,913
    bgebrent said:
    Everything.  Make sure it's curved.
    Curved TVs are awesome though 
    Biloxi, MS
    Guild's Grocery BBQ Team
    The Grocery Cart
    XL & Small Green Egg, Shirley Trailer, Pitmaker Vault, 2 UDS, Blackstone Griddle, Blackstone Pizza Oven, BlueStar 60" Range, Bluestar Salamander