Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My new KK set up...

Options
Warning this is not a BGE. If you are offended please stop here. If you want to look please do. I am not trying to offend anyone or mix things up. I know some of you are interested. 

My Komodo and table came well packed.

They are so well packed yet its so easy to uncrate. Just undo the lag bolts holding the top of the crate to remove the shell and undo the straps holding the Komodo feet to the skid and its ready to roll off. The top of the crate is a ramp which you use to roll the Komodo off. The crate with the table opens the same way just undo the lag bolts. The tall crate is the Komodo and the long crate is the table fully assembled. 

My two two Komodo's and table are set up.
The tables are made of teak and the quality and thickness is second to none.  The teak table table top is an inch or more thick.
This is the first table that came with the 304 stainless steel insert. The table is 48" wide.
The curve of the table fits the Komodo perfectly.This is also a new feature its a dual air damper. To the right of the damper is the BBQ Guru port.
The inside of the table. Lots of room on the shelf for odds and ends and the lower section is perfect for my charcoal bin. 
Here is a side view,  most of the self open and easy close spring are hidden out of view.The Komodo's and table are covered with Sunbrella fabric cover that fit perfect.
Thanks for looking...Tinyfish.

Comments