Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Any body we know throwing a perfectly good brisket?

Options

Comments

• SmyrnaGA
    Options
    Must have thought he was at Pike Market in Seattle...

Large BGE, Small BGE, KJ Jr, and a Cracked Vision Kub.

in Smyrna GA.

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Just wait until Brisket Camp....
    Options
    Maybe he should have saved it for burnt ends?
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Thatgrimguy
    Options
    Shared cooker at a BBQ comp?!?!?  This is why I compete in KCBS only. These other organizations let some crazy stuff fly.
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • chadpsualum
    Options
    From the article: "...she was hit in the shoulder, neck and head by the slab of hot meat"

It's important to read things in context or this could easily be misconstrued.
    North Pittsburgh, PA
    1 LGE
  • msloan
    msloan Posts: 399
    Options
    Shared cooker at a BBQ comp?!?!?  This is why I compete in KCBS only. These other organizations let some crazy stuff fly.
    this event only has a backyard division and the issue at hand had to do with the cooks brought in to provide vending services, including the "celebrity" cooks.  other than the backyard comp, the rest of the whole thing is basically a BBQ festival.
    gettin lucky in kentucky!   2 XL eggs!
  • swordsmn
    Options
    I liked the comment under the article "A prime example of why the government should enact brisket control laws!"
    LBGE, AR.  Lives in N.E. ATL
  • GATraveller
    Options
    Now that right there is funny.......i had an employee get mad once and bounce a Tupperware bowl of potato soup off the windshield of his truck. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA