Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Skillet Chicken w/ Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce

Options
SciAggie
SciAggie Posts: 6,481
I don't even remember where I first saw this recipe (http://sallysbakingaddiction.com/2015/07/08/skillet-chicken-with-creamy-cilantro-lime-sauce/) , but I tried it tonight and highly recommend it. It was a simple straightforward cook. 

Coleman, Texas
Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
"Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                      YukonRon

Comments

• bud812
    bud812 Posts: 1,869
    Options
    Looks good from here.

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Mighty fine looking grub. Solid cook :clap: 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• TexanOfTheNorth
    Options
    That looks delicious
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Options
    Agree with all posts above. Looks great. :plus_one: 
    Steven
    Mini Max with Woo stone combo, LBGE, iGrill 2, Plate Setter, 
    two cotton pot holders to handle PS
    Banner, Wyoming
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    Thanks guys. I'm still getting to know my egg. It worked really well reducing the sauce. 
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    Very nice!  I love that flavor combination.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg.