Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Flat Iron

500 Posts: 3,177
I like my butt rubbed and my pork pulled.
Member since 2009

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Flar iron, a cut fit for a king and one of my personal favorites. Awesome job brother :clap: 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

500 Posts: 3,177
    edited August 2015
    thanks Sgh. was $8/#. It was kryovaced from Kroger. Don't see this cut much around here. Hot and fast at 500+*. Med rare sliced thin. Leftovers will make some good sammiches this week. 
    I like my butt rubbed and my pork pulled.
    Member since 2009
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    500 said:
    thanks Sgh. was $8/#. It was kryovaced from Kroger. Don't see this cut much around here. Hot and fast at 500+*. Med rare sliced thin. Leftovers will make some good sammiches this week. 
    I never leave Kroger without buying at least one. We have them all the time in our Kroger. Delicious. Nice job.