Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Quesadillas for dinner

Options

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Brother that is some fine looking grub for sure. I like that Yeti 30 as well. Awesome cook man. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    Looks great. Of all the times I have used the cast iron in egg j have never set it on plate setter like that. I assume it works well because that looks delicious. 
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Those look delicious!!  I'll take five!  Well done brother!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • SGH
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    Those look delicious!!  I'll take five!  Well done brother!
    Only five? Are you on a diet my friend :D

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• BeerNBBQ
    BeerNBBQ Posts: 31
    Options
    nice grub and nice looking table as well. What type of wood is it made out of?
    Braselton, GA.
  • SloppyJoe
    SloppyJoe Posts: 406
    edited July 2015
    Options
    BeerNBBQ said:
    nice grub and nice looking table as well. What type of wood is it made out of

nice
  • corb69
    corb69 Posts: 155
    Options
    The table is made from Eastern Red Oak.  My father in law made it for me as a Christmas present.   I love it.  
  • SGH
    Options
    corb69 said:
    The table is made from Eastern Red Oak.  My father in law made it for me as a Christmas present.   

The table looks looks great. That was a fine gift indeed. 

Status- Standing by.