Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Spatchcock chicken

Options
Pooler
Pooler Posts: 34
This is my first post. Just rubbed with a rub that came with a beer can chicken roaster. Turned out pretty good. Want to try brining one but ran out of time.  Wrapped corn in foil and potatoes with some garlic and butter. 

Comments

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Welcome!!  Looks excellent!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Welcome aboard brother. That's a awesome first post. Way to come out of the gate with a spatchcock bird that looks outstanding. My wife makes me grill corn all of the time. It's kind of a staple around our house. Awesome job man. Keep the cooks coming!!

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SoCalTim
    SoCalTim Posts: 2,158
    Options
    Absolutely loving this cook. Good job. Don't forget a drip pan or foil for your plate setter
    I've slow smoked and eaten so much pork, I'm legally recognized as being part swine - Chatsworth Ca.