Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Devastated!

Ozzie_IsaacOzzie_Isaac Posts: 8,821
Not really, let the games begin!!!!!!

If it is worth doing, it is worth overdoing.

XL, Medium, Minimax, Blackstone Griddle

Comments

• Ozzie_IsaacOzzie_Isaac Posts: 8,821

• DMWDMW Posts: 12,507
    Ok, it's Friday night, let's see if this thing has legs.

My Facebook Page where I document my cooking
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - 18.5" WSM - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE - Akron Jr - BS SS36" Griddle
    WTH

Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - 18.5" WSM - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE - Akron Jr - BS SS36" Griddle
    Morgantown, PA

• YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 5,678
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 26,710
    Who it belongs to Currently up for grabs

Who it belongs to X

Who it belongs to The Abominable Snowman

Who it belongs to A jacket

Who it belongs to  The Wright Brothers

Who it belongs to A fountain

Who it belongs to A connect-the-dots man

Who it belongs to Daaaamn Someone with Peyronies disease Google it

Who it belongs to A merry band of horny trolls who live down below

Who it belongs to A guy with X-ray vision

Morgantown, PA

• JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 4,496
    @nolaegghead, you have way too much time on your hands.

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014, 36" Blackstone, Anova Sous Vide
    Green Man Group 
    Johns Creek, Georgia
    Who it belongs to The boy you were in love with in college

johnnyp said:
    Somebody at Google is saying 

"great Scott!  Penis searches in Louisiana just went up 3%"
    FTFY
    Steve 

• NPHuskerFLNPHuskerFL Posts: 16,941
    Yep it's Friday all rght :rofl: 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
    Morgantown, PA

• SGHSGH Posts: 24,103

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

Arsenal-Just a small wore out and broken down Weber kettle. No other means to cook at all.
    Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
    The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 
  • SGHSGH Posts: 24,103

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

Arsenal-Just a small wore out and broken down Weber kettle. No other means to cook at all.
    Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
    The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 
  • bgebrentbgebrent Posts: 16,510
    It's busted all to shut and I don't know where the dog is!  Oh, sorry, wrong thread.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 4,496
    bgebrent said:
    It's busted all to shut and I don't know where the dog is!  Oh, sorry, wrong thread.
    Talk about a buzz kill...

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014, 36" Blackstone, Anova Sous Vide
    Green Man Group 
    Johns Creek, Georgia
  • Ozzie_IsaacOzzie_Isaac Posts: 8,821

Steve 

Morgantown, PA