Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Lump Pron...

Ozzie_Isaac
Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,942
Had this delivered today ....

A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS

Comments

• cook861
    cook861 Posts: 872
    nice huall 
    Trenton ON 1 mbge for now
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    How many bags?  My work van was full with RW a few days ago. Betcha would've shed tears had you got a surprise downpour in transit.
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Navigator
    Navigator Posts: 56
    What is the street price on this stuff. I have to mail order everything because I live in BFE. I just paid $21.95 delivered.
    Rich
    Ashland, WI  /  Large & Mini Max
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    @NPHuskerFL 15 bags.  Thats about 10 months worth give or take.

@Navigator my dealer had a sale.  His regular price is around $22 plus tax.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Terrebandit
    Terrebandit Posts: 1,750
    Cooking for the Prom?
    Dave - Austin, TX
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    That's a nice haul buddy. I get edgy once I'm down to one to two bags. I order close to a pallet for me and my brotha from a different.... @dobie (a real mensch). The dealer takes great care of us. I order a bulk order and one to three days later (most of the time) the shipment is ready for pickup. It's super nice dealing with quality folks. 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Steve753
    Steve753 Posts: 140
    I would love to try it, but it's not sold here in California.
    Large Big Green Egg
    Weber Gold
    Old Smokey

San Diego, Ca
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    NPHuskerFL said:
     Betcha would've shed tears had you got a surprise downpour in transit.
    This actually happened to me when I picked up a half of a pallet from brother grim. Wasn't a cloud in the sky when I loaded it, but shortly before I got home the bottom fell out. I was a mad somebody. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    @Ozzie_Isaac - Nice score brother. I got two truck loads of Royal Oak that I will trade you for it  ;)

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,125
    Man I'd love to see a sale on RW..... I'd back the truck up too! 
  • Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,354
    That's a nice haul buddy. I get edgy once I'm down to one to two bags. I order close to a pallet for me and my brotha from a different.... @dobie (a real mensch). The dealer takes great care of us. I order a bulk order and one to three days later (most of the time) the shipment is ready for pickup. It's super nice dealing with quality folks

Thanks for the kind words my friend, youre relationship with the dealer keeps our eggs chugging along with fine fuel. You da man. 
    Jacksonville FL
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    SGH said:
    @Ozzie_Isaac - Nice score brother. I got two truck loads of Royal Oak that I will trade you for it  ;)
    I would love to help you out but I will pass on that offer unless it comes loaded in Unit 7 or 8.
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,323
    Has anybody ever ordered a pallet  of 20lb bags of RockWood? Any idea what they charge per bag?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• johnmitchell
    johnmitchell Posts: 6,545
    I investigated this with our local ACE hardware..We could order a pallet of 30x20lb bags and I think it worked out at about $29,00 per bag..Which we decided was not better than ordering from Firecraft and taking advantage of the free shipping over $100,00.. The only advantage we thought might be with the pallet from ACE is the condition of the delivered lump, but that was no guarantee..
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • bump
    large small and mini all in legal proceedings but i can use them for now no more, all gone                                                                                                                        usa somewhere on the road