Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT First hole in one

Options
2»

Comments

• blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options
    Congratulations!

I sunk the ugliest, and most undeserved hole-in-one you've ever seen.  Duffed the shot and wormed burned it all the way the the pin.  
    Phoenix 
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    Congratulations!!  That is a great feeling and I love the hashtag shoutout as well!
    I've had a hole in one as well, but mine was on a par 3 looking into the sunset at dusk.  Hit it, looked good, then proceeded to look around the green for the ball and finally looked in the cup to find it.  Very anti-climatic not seeing the shot, but I'll take it for now and keep trying for another!
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• platypusrex
    platypusrex Posts: 225
    Options
    @Bustersdad I believe you, congrats! @ChillyWillis Ya brought a tear to my eye. And heck yeah I'm getting it mounted, thanks.
    LBGE, platesetter, Stoker wifi, StokerX Mac software, Pit Pal for iOS, @HerringBigEgg on Twitter, joined forum in 2008
    Austin, TX