Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

DESPERADO BBQ RUB AND SAUCE REVIEW

Options
13»

Comments

• PigskinBarbeque
    Options
    No need for me to go to primo and talk about you fools, ill do that right here!

I Smoke

• PigskinBarbeque
    Options
    Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Smoke

• Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    Options
    Because each participating person in that thread has contributed to the forum before 1000 fold then you. I'm going to turn my attention to my wife and my beer now as obviously you two trolls can't understand. 
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • PigskinBarbeque
    Options
    you should have done that from the start and never made a comment!

I Smoke

• Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    Options
    @PigskinBarbeque Thanks for your time and effort. You could of done us all a favor and gone away from the beginning. But you have provided us with an evening of entertainment and for that I  thank you. 
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • Sardonicus
    Sardonicus Posts: 1,700
    edited June 2015
    Options

@PigSkinBarbeque I hope you make tons of money.  Or don't.  World's gonna spin either way.

I don't own this forum and I'm not paid to police it, so post all you like.  I'll read your posts if I'm in the mood, scroll past 'em when I'm not. <shrug>  I've checked the inventory:  I'm all out of f*cks to give.

However . . . if/when others post their opinion about your posts, surprise is not a reasonable response.  Public forums are like that. 

I know of no venue where speech is guaranteed to always receive positive reaction. 

FWIW, I found comments in your direction a tad too frenetic for the subject matter, but that's just me. 

You had every opportunity to steer to higher ground, but . . .

Happens to everybody now and then, I guess.

"Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and barbecuing."      - George Burns

• jonnymack
    jonnymack Posts: 627
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Hey not to jump in this fray but based on some of the things pulled from the OP website he stated that he always discloses that he is comped the items reviewed. I did not see anything in his review that stated that. I'm on board that maybe some of the reactions are a little harsh but it's a bit disingenuous to act like the original review is a legit review meant for this forum. Felt very sales-y to me.
    Firing up the BGE in Covington, GA

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    This string of posts is a classic. It was train wreck from the start, and the recovery effort seemed to be much worse. Wrong forum for non eggers to market products, I am guessing. Especially a year old repost, right?
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Conway_Twitty
    Conway_Twitty Posts: 129
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I don't know what everyone is so upset about. Seems like a nice fella to me
  • EGGjlmh
    EGGjlmh Posts: 816
    Options
    Next time I go poop I am going to wipe with Desperado Rubs.  Crap, I can't do that, I don't want to spend my money on it.

1MBGE 2006, 1LBGE 2010, 1 Mini Max, Fathers Day 2015

• theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,459
    Options
    EGGjlmh said:
    Next time I go poop I am going to wipe with Desperado Rubs.  Crap, I can't do that, I don't want to spend my money on it.
    Might burn a little as well. 
  • PigskinBarbeque
    Options
    @Kareem_Oliver_Diaz I've figured it out, they have no life so this is the highpoint of their day!
    Feel sorry for you sad saps, then again no I don't, but I understand why yall women and wives are not happy!
    I Smoke

• theyolksonyou
    Options

@PigSkinBarbeque I hope you make tons of money.  Or don't.  World's gonna spin either way.

I don't own this forum and I'm not paid to police it, so post all you like.  I'll read your posts if I'm in the mood, scroll past 'em when I'm not. <shrug>  I've checked the inventory:  I'm all out of f*cks to give.

However . . . if/when others post their opinion about your posts, surprise is not a reasonable response.  Public forums are like that. 

I know of no venue where speech is guaranteed to always receive positive reaction. 

FWIW, I found comments in your direction a tad too frenetic for the subject matter, but that's just me. 

You had every opportunity to steer to higher ground, but . . .

Happens to everybody now and then, I guess.

And here we go again...

if your not happy with the response, move along. 
  • Durangler
    Durangler Posts: 1,122
    Options
    @Kareem_Oliver_Diaz I've figured it out, they have no life so this is the highpoint of their day!
    Feel sorry for you sad saps, then again no I don't, but I understand why yall women and wives are not happy!
     :o:s
    :rofl: :rofl: 
    XL BGE, 22" Weber Red Head, Fiesta Gasser .... Peoria,AZ
  • Sardonicus
    Sardonicus Posts: 1,700
    Options
    And here we go again...

if your not happy with the response, move along. 
    Okay.
    "Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and barbecuing."      - George Burns

• theyolksonyou
    Options
    @Sardonicus this is the comment I was referring to. 
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    shucker said:
    Where can I get a troll bodyguard like this dude has?

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA