Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Wagyu Brisket

Options
2»

Comments

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    They're freaking epic
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    Oh my god a pizza on the egg with meeat on it!!! Please let me follow you on insagram. Next post you will pan sear a steak and it will be the most revolutionary idea ever. Also from the forum rules Craig and you have links for self promotion please remove them. General Forum Rules Spam, as we all know by now, is an unsolicited advertisement for goods, services and/or promotion of other websites, or non-relevant posts intended to promote something or someone. This sort of spam cannot be cooked on an EGG - although the other kind can, and you will find some great recipes on the forum! Please do not spam or self-promote on this forum.
  • bo31210
    bo31210 Posts: 715
    Options
    cazzy said:
    raydefan said:
    Great looking pizza! What temp did you cook it at and did you cook it on the metal pizza pan?
    I cook the pizza on the pan to firm it up, then transfer it to the stone to crust up. The pies turn out round instead of a crazy abstract shape from sliding off a peel. 
    The crazy shape from sliding off the peel is due to moisture in your dough or from your wooden peel.  Counter that w/ flour or corn meal.  

Another option is a perforated metal peel...I have one and it works great.
    Thanks for the tip. My way seems to work well for me and will save me the cost of a peel. 
    But the perforated peels are revolutionary.  You probably just haven't experienced their awesomeness yet.
    Epic...............................
    In the middle of Georgia!    Geaux Tigers!!!!!