Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BGE Table Collapsed! Jacked up and repaired without moving Egg.

Options
I'm not sure how many years its been but my BGE table started leaning and one day the wheels on the heavy side folded under itself. I always kept it protected with the BGE cover. I decided to salvage the table but replace the legs (and wheels). I couldn't lift the BGE out of the table so I jacked up the broken table with automotive jacks. The tiny screws on the table rusted and broke. I found heavy duty Kreg table legs that are powder coated steel on Amazon for about $50. I also bought 4 Kreg swivel wheels with locks. The new wheels are nice in that the swivel and the roll are both locked when brake is applied. The mounting hardware is stainless steel bolts and 3" stainless screws from Lowes. I'm also painting the wood to match the legs as the wood needs the protection as well. Here are a couple photos to illustrate:

Comments