Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ménage a trois tonight

Options
wife is out of town so it's just me, the glass of wine, and Aaron Franklin....... And my mother-in-law who is watching the kids..... And my three sleeping kids.... You get the point

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,794
    Options
    Enjoy the book brother. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• HendersonTRKing
    Options
    Made me look!
    It's a 302 thing . . .
  • JohnnyTarheel
    JohnnyTarheel Posts: 6,544
    Options
    Tease!!!
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,674
    Options
    Ménage à Trois is SWMBO favorite wine, we always have a few bottles on hand.

Options
    Wasn't that one of the wines named in the lawsuit for containing elevated levels of arsenic?

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• UncleFred
    UncleFred Posts: 458
    Options
    Acn said:
    Wasn't that one of the wines named in the lawsuit for containing elevated levels of arsenic?
    Read up on the plaintiffs in that lawsuit...  The suit is bogus.

They are from San Diego County and a lengthy piece was done in a local paper about them. It portrayed them as persons of dubious character trying to score a few bucks with a frivolous lawsuit.

San Diego, CA - Where I've mastered Curmudgeon..working on Recluse.