Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

New Addition, Minimax, Little Packman

BuziloBuzilo Posts: 178
edited April 2015 in Sides
Happy Weekend Everyone!!!

I am happy to announce the new addition to my little egg family... Packman! On the menu tonight... Salmon for the wife and Bison steak for me :) We have grilled veggies on the cast iron skillet! Here is a few pictures of the little guy! 

Comments

• LuusterLuuster Posts: 19
    congratz, it is on my wishlist...
  • WolfpackWolfpack Posts: 2,654
    Anyone have pics from their minimax of how much you can fit on one?
    Greensboro, NC
  • BuziloBuzilo Posts: 178
    I just got mine, it is worth every penny. I also have the XL. It gets used on a day to day basis while the XL is used for a longer/ more people cooks. It can actually fit a lot. Check this out: http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1178395/new-addition-minimax-is-on-order#latest
  • SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 3,394
    Bravo , club max achievement unlocked
    Seattle, WA
  • JWBishopJWBishop Posts: 12
    Wolfpack said:
    Anyone have pics from their minimax of how much you can fit on one?
    The grill is the same size as the small grill, 13". I put 4, 1/2 pound burger patties on ours this weekend and they pretty much filled it up. The night before that I had 2 nice steaks on it. I haven't figured out the picture posting yet....

• mtbguymtbguy Posts: 299
    Welcome to the MM club. Love mine, I use it a lot more than the Large.
  • minniemohminniemoh Posts: 2,101
    Congrats on joining the multiple egg club! 
    L x2, M, S, Mini and a Blackstone 36. She says I have enough now....
    eggAddict from MN!
  • NPHuskerFLNPHuskerFL Posts: 16,947
    That first lump light was like the light at the end of the tunnel. Congrats. Welcome to the club!

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Greeno55Greeno55 Posts: 635
    Congrats!  I can't believe how my MM took over the brunt of my cooking.  It also travels with me weekly when I work out of town.
    LBGE (2012), MiniMax (2014), and too many Eggcessories to list.  - Sudbury, Ontario
  • BuziloBuzilo Posts: 178
    I look forward to cooking on it everyday. 
  • Greeno55Greeno55 Posts: 635
    That first lump light was like the light at the end of the tunnel. Congrats. Welcome to the club!

I prefer to think of it was what it'll be like the eventual day when I "head towards the light"
    LBGE (2012), MiniMax (2014), and too many Eggcessories to list.  - Sudbury, Ontario