Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Did we uncover something brewing?

Options
2»

Comments

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,230
    edited March 2015
    Options
    @Jeremiah growing up in Yellsville the guy probably learned never to deal quantity to someone he didn't know.  Especially over the phone.  Probably thought you was the PoPo.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,459
    Options
    Ozzie_Isaac said:   Probably thought you was the PoPo.
    :rofl: wait!  You makin' fun of rednecks?
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited March 2015
    Options
    :rofl: wait!  You makin' fun of rednecks?
    Haha!  Caught that?  Kind of leaning towards Meth addict instead of redneck.  I'd hate to make fun of family.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    @Ozzie_Isaac I can be as red as the next guy, but subject/verb agreement is important to me. Maybe I shouldn't have married an English major from that haven of rednecks east of Atlanta that @johnkitchens attended. She could have studied bovine reproduction or something...
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Grammar is fun to play with.  Some people go bonkers over it.  Just like to, too, and two.
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    I hate when people think there so smart and it's right their in there post that they ain't. 

That was hard.
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,928
    Options

What??? You mean "PoPo" has replaced the more popular pronunciation of "POLE lease"? Damn! what are they teaching kids in school today? I mean kids may never stop running when a cop jumps out with his weapon in hand yelling "STOP! This is the PoPo!" 
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    edited March 2015
    Options
    @stlcharcoal  Joking right?  If not.... Bravo :lol:  :clap: 

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I hate when people think there so smart and it's right their in there post that they ain't. 

That was hard.
    Stop scratching the damn chalk board man.
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Blake will be blacklisted by all dealers.  He will be burning Kingsford Blue Bag by May.

@RRP yup.  PoPo is the new police, but have no fear they still have cherries on top.
  • NPHuskerFL
    Options
    Sadly that was my only encounter with OO @Ozzie_Isaac and apparently I was possibly epicly duped by @stlcharcoal :lol: 
    I was totally ready to buy a whole pallet if they had let me (why not they had an awesome product). I'm extremely happy with RW though. 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • stlcharcoal
    stlcharcoal Posts: 4,688
    Options
    Sadly that was my only encounter with OO @Ozzie_Isaac and apparently I was possibly epicly duped by @stlcharcoal :lol: 
    I was totally ready to buy a whole pallet if they had let me (why not they had an awesome product). I'm extremely happy with RW though. 
    Nah, just messing with you.  I will mess with you now if you ever do call though.  Lol
  • NPHuskerFL
    Options
    @stlcharcoal I was over here LMAO :rofl:  I was thinking "damn he got us real good". Whoever answered was a total assclown. I want to say we called around October Or November timeframe.  
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,744
    Options

@henapple - we'll still be your friends even though you won't be dealing OO anymore.

Just make sure you bring enough beer to Salado to make up for it.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    caliking said:

@henapple - we'll still be your friends even though you won't be dealing OO anymore.

He was planning on bringing several bags to Salado.  Something tells me that he will hold a few or all of them back.
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • Jeepster47
    Jeepster47 Posts: 3,827
    Options
    Grammar is fun to play with.  Some people go bonkers over it.  Just like to, too, and two.
    Are you truly playing with it?

Washington, IL  >  Queen Creek, AZ ... Two large eggs and an adopted Mini Max

• Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    What the hell I guess I'll chime in. I've really been too busy to read the forum much lately and missed the whole OO deal. I figured id let it go but now that they're done...last fall I called them in an attempt to order direct. I was willing to buy a pallet and cover shipping. The guy that answered the phone was the rudest SOB I've ever dealt with. Then he hung up on me! To make sure it wasn't me I had another forum member call to inquire as well. Same result. Douche bags. Glad they're out of business. 

Oh, I wish you had brought that up when it happened, or at least the first Friday night after.  It would have been fascinating to watch the battle between the apostles of OO and the natural indication of the forum to savage slights to other eggers (see CGW and WGWW threads).

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    cazzy said:
    caliking said:

He was planning on bringing several bags to Salado.  Something tells me that he will hold a few or all of them back.
    I'd never...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN