Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Outstanding Dealer and Egghead

Options
A big thank you to @dldawes1 and @farmertom for putting me in touch @theDru.  My local dealer went out of business and Mike stepped up and replaced my firebox and we had a good hour discussion about cooking.  The shop was closed and he came up and opened up and we had a great discussion about life and cooking.  If your in the Lexington area Mike at Bluegrass Grills will definitely take care of you.  I would recommend him if you are ever in need.  Thank again...
Alexandria, KY

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,794
    Options
    A good dealer means a lot. Glad it worked out my friend.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• FarmerTom
    Options
    I knew you would be there a while.  The man loves to cook and talk egg.  Wish he would post more of his cooks on here.  He has a phone full of them.  Some interesting stuff too. I want to try his stuffed cabbage.  I love me some cabbage.

Tommy 

Middle of Nowhere, Northern Kentucky
       1 M, 1 XL, a BlackStone,1 old Webber, a Border Collie, a German Shepherd and 3 of her pups, and 2 Yorkies

• Big50
    Big50 Posts: 39
    Options
    He showed me quite a few in the hour I was there...if it wasn't for my little guy I probably would have been there for 3 hours...super good guy and sold Rockwood as well so I was able to get 80 lbs to get me through for a while!
    Alexandria, KY
  • dldawes1
    dldawes1 Posts: 2,208
    Options
    I really like Mike.  Ever since I met him, he has been a A#1 guy.

stlcharcoal  for suggesting Bluegrass Grills when I first wanted to try Rockwood...you did good man !!!!!

Donnie Dawes - RNNL8 BBQ - Carrollton, KY  

TWIN XLBGEs, 1-Beautiful wife, 1 XS Yorkie

I'm keeping serious from now on...no more joking around from me...Meatheads !!