Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Anybody use these before?

Options
Was in Pigeon Forge TN yesterday and stopped in All Sauce Up. First time visiting and the folks were great! They have a huge line of private label stuff along with a pretty good selection of others. Rubs, sauces, marinades, dips and jellies along with accessories. I don't know if they have other locations besides the one on Gatlinburg.

would definitely recommend stopping in if you're in the area.

I bought these mostly for the names (I think I may be developing a bad habit of buying rubs) along with a Himalayan salt block and a few other things. image

Comments

• theyolksonyou
    Options
    The wife's new wine cup. image
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Enjoy brother. I would love to try the PETA for obvious reasons ;)

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• dldawes1
    dldawes1 Posts: 2,208
    Options
    All Sauced Up is one of my favorite places !!! Gatlinburg is the only one I've been to as well. They also have some candied jalapenos that are so awesome. I usually buy like 5 or 6 jars every time we go. I had to get my daughter to pick me up a few jars when they went a few weeks ago too !!

I like unique items...if you could see my 'rub shelf ' and my ' Sauce shelf ' you would believe me !!!

Donnie Dawes - RNNL8 BBQ - Carrollton, KY  

TWIN XLBGEs, 1-Beautiful wife, 1 XS Yorkie

I'm keeping serious from now on...no more joking around from me...Meatheads !! 

• theyolksonyou
    Options
    @dldawes1‌

My wife is starting to say I need my own kitchen(not that she uses the one we have all that much). What I hear is "you should build an outdoor kitchen." I'm working a plan in my head. :D
  • dldawes1
    Options
    Is your wife's name Candy ???  I think she's my wife's twin sister !!!!

We have twin girls and one can't complete a sentence without the other finishing it.  I think if our wives were together talking about our eggcitement...they would be the same way !!!!

I finally had to put a couple shelves in my office for my rubs and sauces !!!!!

She still sings the same song...just a different tune !!!

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    @theyolksonyou‌ ...you renting a chalet?
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    @henapple‌ No we only went for Tuesday night. We have dollywood passes and have been up about 6 times this year. It's only 2.5 hrs from home and the kids (all 3 of us) like the coasters and the water slides. We just stay some place cheap usually. This time it was Inn at Christmas Place. Wife was looking for card pics. Arggh
  • dldawes1
    Options
     @theyolksonyou  My wife loves the Christmas Inn...she goes nuts everytime we go down there. 

They have a great breakfast buffet too !!

• theyolksonyou
    Options
    @dldawes1‌ the breakfast rocks! We were there at easter and again this week. This week they gave us wrist bands because people are crashing the buffet! The poor woman making omelettes said she was making 100/hr!
  • dldawes1
    Options
    Wow !!!  My wife wants to go back down there before Christmas....I think I might just make it happen...spend money on egg because of reading posts--------spend money at Sevierville/Gatlinburg because of reading posts....win-win !!!!!!!!

Thanks buddy !