Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Any EggHeads in Fredericksburg TX?

I am the Western Canada Rep for BGE Canada and I will be hosting a Culinary Tour to Texas in October 2015 including Fredericksburg. I am thinking of planning a BGE lesson for the group at our hotel in Fredericksburg, but I would need a BGE to do this. I searched the BGE.com website and the nearest dealer is 45 miles away. Any suggestions on someone in/close to Fredericksburg that could supply a BGE for a day? Any help/suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks, Chef Dez

Comments

• KennyLee
    KennyLee Posts: 806
    edited November 2014

Have you checked with the dealers?  Even though they are a good distance, I'd bet they'd be willing to donate one for your class and maybe offer to sell it at Eggfest-type pricing?  I could see there being a market in and around Fredericksburg for the Egg.  If nothing else, it's some cheap advertising.  Just a thought.

And it's a great little town and really pretty area around it too.  Lots to see and do. 

LBGE

Cedar table w/granite top

Ceramic Grillworks two-tier swing rack

Perpetual cooler of ice-cold beer

• I'll bring one of my larges (or both) to you if you need them. I'm an hour away but we love Fredericksburg.I'll be your sous chef for the day
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • I'll bring my xl as long as I get to drink wine while there.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.