Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Login the Mini...

Options
I've been pretty busy building a shed in the backyard to hold our lump and other BBQ items...
However, I had a chance to get a few cooks in on the Mini and I have to say these things are far more than a novelty!
Here's a few pics of our cooks.... More to come I'm sure.
XL BGE -  Med BGE - Mini BGE - Traeger Pellet Grills

Hillsboro OR

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,675
    Options
    Come on man. They are just a toy =))
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,687
    Options
    Good looking grub right there!

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• R2Egg2Q
    R2Egg2Q Posts: 2,136
    Options
    Nice looking cooks there! I'm guessing that you figured out that your Woo was upside down for the dogs. If you found your SS grid to be a little wobbly at all on the steak & chicken cooks, the grid is actually turned about 90° off from the slots designed for the two lower support bars. Not intending to be critical but just trying to offer a little help. Pics of the set up if you need or want them here: http://www.ceramicgrillstore.com/small-a-mini-woo2.html

Welcome to the Mini owners club!
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs, Shirley Fabrication 24x36 Patio, Humphrey's Weekender, Karubecue C-60, MAK 1-Star General, Hasty Bake Gourmet, Santa Maria Grill, Webers: 14" WSM, 22.5" OTG, 22.5" Kettle Premium, WGA Charcoal, Summit S-620 NG

Bay Area, CA
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,794
    Options
    All the grub looks wonderful brother. Way to represent the mini =D> =D> =D>

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• mcmac
    mcmac Posts: 496
    Options
    R2Egg2Q said:
    Nice looking cooks there! I'm guessing that you figured out that your Woo was upside down for the dogs. If you found your SS grid to be a little wobbly at all on the steak & chicken cooks, the grid is actually turned about 90° off from the slots designed for the two lower support bars. Not intending to be critical but just trying to offer a little help. Pics of the set up if you need or want them here: http://www.ceramicgrillstore.com/small-a-mini-woo2.html

Welcome to the Mini owners club!

Ya, I figured out the grid was upside down pretty quickly with the dogs... I had to chuckle at myself.

You are correct about the grid being a bit wobbly with the steaks and chicken. I really appreciate your info and will rotate until it fit correctly! Hey, i'm not too old to learn 

=))

Can't wait to get more cooks under my belt.

@Shtgunal3,  Thanks... I may be putting on a few more pounds!

@Mickey... Some toys just rock a little more than others!!  I look forward to turning out as many quality cooks as you have on this thing!!  
    :)>-

Hillsboro OR
  • mcmac
    mcmac Posts: 496
    Options
    SGH said:
    All the grub looks wonderful brother. Way to represent the mini =D> =D> =D>
    @SGH,

Thank you my friend! It aint no #6 but it kicks butt for what it does!  Glad I took your advice and picked one up 
    ;))

Hillsboro OR
  • SkinnyV
    SkinnyV Posts: 3,404
    Options
    Mini ...mini....mini... ;;)
    Seattle, WA