Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Alligator feet

Options
2»

Comments

• Zmokin
    Zmokin Posts: 1,938
    Options
    blind99 said:
    Cool! I've got a pretty strong stomach and I thought that foot looked pretty gross. That's awesome that your son followed through and ate it!
    Yeah, he's a pretty good eater.  He cleaned off his plate.  His list of foods he doesn't like is far shorter than his like list.  Nuts & peanut butter are on his blech list, so no peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for him.  But he will devour almost any sandwich from Subway or other deli shop.
    Large BGE in a Sole' Gourmet Table
    Using the Black Cast Iron grill, Plate Setter,
     and a BBQ Guru temp controller.

Medium BGE in custom modified off-road nest.
    Black Cast Iron grill, Plate Setter, and a Party-Q temp controller.

• GATraveller
    Options
    I'll eat just about anything once but have to say that looks pretty gnarly!!!

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • MrCookingNurse
    MrCookingNurse Posts: 4,665
    Options
    Wow that's Wild. We caught a big gator and mostly ate the tail. I would agree it's more of a soup bone more than likely. 

XLBGE 
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,676
    Options
    Remember when chicken feet went thru here. Look what you may have started 
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• UncleFred
    UncleFred Posts: 458
    Options
    Lookin' at those feet, I gotta tell ya, I'd much rather have had a piece of tail! =)
    San Diego, CA - Where I've mastered Curmudgeon..working on Recluse.
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    I'll stick with fried tail. Nice try though. 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,242
    Options
    That's some hard core sh!t right there. 
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    Have had plenty of tail. That **** looks a little hardcore for me. Then again beer goggles worked in college so why not now
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013